Château de Petite Somme is located in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes, close to Durbuy. Since we bought it in 1980 we call it “Radhadesh”.
We organize daily guided tours of the castle in French, Dutch, and English, but the grounds around the castle are freely accessible every day and you will find a spiritual art gallery, a boutique, a vegetarian restaurant, and our artisan bakery. You can also take a nice walk in the woods or see our ecological gardens.
Can’t make a reservation online? Or are you making a reservation for a group? Then please contact us directly here.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
During the high season (July, August, September), school holidays and public holidays we are open every day
from 10:00 – 13:00 and from 14:30 – 17:00.
During the low season (October to May) we are closed on Mondays.
What can you expect
- Film explaining the history of the castle and the community;
- Visit various rooms in the castle (including the beautiful temple room) with further explanation of the daily life and customs of the residents
- Exhibition about Srila Prabhupada, the founder of the Hare Krishna movement;
- Magnificent view of the Ardennes landscape from the castle tower;
- Traditional Indian dance performance (July and August only);
- Visit the Museum of Sacred Art (MOSA);
- Visit the artisan bakery;
- 10% discount at Govinda’s, our vegetarian restaurant (on presentation of your entry ticket). For opening hours and more info click here
Please find below an overview of the tours Radhadesh provides:
|1 October – 30 May||1 June – 30 September|
|French||15.30||11.00 | 15.30|
|Dutch||10.30 | 11.30*| 15.00||10.30 | 11.30 | 15.00 | 16.30|
* only during the weekends
From October till June, we are closed on Mondays. Except for school and bank holidays and groups.
For information and questions about school visits, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.