As a result of the current extraordinary circumstances due to Covid-19 and as directed by the Government, Radhadesh will be closed until further notice.
If you have made a reservation for the guided tour, it will be cancelled and can be reserved again once we are reopened. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and we hope to welcome you again soon!
Duration of Tour
≈ 75 mins
We do not allow pets during the tour
Our castle, where we offer our tours, is located in the beautiful Ardennes of Belgium. This 12th century castle of Petite Somme is located near Durbuy, in the Ardennes. After buying the property, we named it Radhadesh. Radhadesh combines a medieval European landscape with ancient Indian Eastern culture. Currently, we offer many activities which promise to be unique experiences for you and your loved ones.
Here you can experience daily tours of the castle in French, Dutch, and English. Visitors to the castle will also find spiritual art galleries, Indian giftshop, vegetarian restaurant, and a traditional bakery.
Can’t manage to book through Tripadvisor? Or booking for a group? Please contact us directly.
We also accept the new Wallonie Pass! For more information on the pass, please click here.
Due to covid-19 restrictions for capacity limit and to ensure social distancing, visitors for guided tours are asked to reserve their tours via tripadvisor, email or phone.
Those who visit without reservations may be refused if capacity is filled.
There is a maximum allowance of 10 people per tour.
During the tours, your guide will be wearing a mask or other protective gear for your safety.
What to know when you are going for a tour:
- We have put disinfectant at the entrance of the castle, and we continuously clean the surfaces. However we still recommend that you do not touch the surfaces and refrain from touching your face.
- It is mandatory for every visitor to wear a mask while inside the castle, in order to guarantee your own safety and that of others.
10:00 – 13:00
14:30 – 17:00
- A video explaining the history of the castle and community.
- A visit to the beautiful temple room, explaining daily life and customs.
- An exhibition about Srila Prabhupada, who brought the Krishna tradition to the West.
- Beautiful view of the Ardennes scenery from the castle tower.
- A traditional Indian dance performance (July and August only).
- A visit to the artisanal bakery (with a treat!).
|1 september – 31 may||1 june – 31 august|
|French||15.30||11.00 | 15.30|
|Dutch||11.00 | 15.00 | 16.30||10.30 | 11.30 | 15.00 | 16.30|
Special Tour package
- Guided tour
- Yoga session or Forest bathing or Art workshop
- Lunch in restaurant:
- 3 – 5 people: 40€ p/p
- 6 – 10 people: 35€ p/p
- 11 – 15 people: 30€ p/p
Only available by request. Want to book one for you and your family or friends? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org