Our castle is located in the beautiful Ardennes of Belgium. This 12th century castle of Petite Somme is located near Durbuy. We named the castle Radhadesh. From there Radhadesh combines a medieval European landscape with ancient Indian Eastern culture. This promises to be a unique experience for you.
Here you can experience daily tours of the castle in French, Dutch, and English. Visitors to the castle will also find spiritual art galleries, Indian giftshop, vegetarian restaurant, and a traditional bakery.
Can’t manage to book through Tripadvisor? Or booking for a group? Please contact us directly.
10:00 – 13:00
14:30 – 17:00
- A video explaining the history of the castle and community.
- A visit to the beautiful temple room, explaining daily life and customs.
- An exhibition about Srila Prabhupada, who brought the Krishna tradition to the West.
- Beautiful view of the Ardennes scenery from the castle tower.
- A traditional Indian dance performance (July and August only).
- A visit to the artisanal bakery (with a treat!).
|1 september – 31 may||1 june – 31 august|
|French||15.30||11.00 | 15.30|
|Dutch||11.00 | 15.00 | 16.30||10.30 | 11.30 | 15.00 | 16.30|